ILIFE LIMITED WARRANTY
- What does ILIFE range of products warranty cover?
ILIFE warrants that its vacuum (excluding batteries) will be in good working condition for One Year from the date of purchase. ILIFE warrants its batteries for Six Months from the date of purchase. If the product fails to meet the warranty standard to our expectations, we will repair or replace the product.
- What all is not covered in Warranty?
This Limited Warranty is only valid in the country where the product was purchased (given that country is an authorized seller) and by the original owner of the product. Contact ILIFE Support as soon as possible of any defects you have discovered and no later than the expirations of the Warranty Period to make a claim. Please provide the model number, serial number and original proof of purchase showing the date of purchase. If the defective product is covered under our warranty we shall: -repair the product -exchange the product with a new or refurbished unit which is at least equivalent to the original product -exchange the product with a new or refurbished upgraded model which is at least equivalent to the original product.
The warranty period shall not be extended or renewed with any exchange, repair, replacement or resale of the product. However, the part(s) repaired or replaced during the warranty period will be covered for the remainder of the original warranty. Exclusions to the Limited Warranty apply if the defect is related to: -normal wear and tear (including batteries) -damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning or acts of nature -the battery being short-circuited, if the seals are broken or been tampered with, or if the battery has been used in equipment other than those for which it has been specified -non-compliance with the instructions manual -deliberate damage or negligence -use of parts and consumables not provided or recommended by ILIFE -any modification to the product which has not been performed by ILIFE or done by an authorized third party -any damage due to inadequate packaging the product for transportation -external causes beyond our reasonable control. The Limited Warranty does not cover accessories and other consumable items like filters or brushes. The Limited Warranty is invalid if the serial number has been altered, defaced, erased, removed, or illegible in any way, or you are in breach of the terms of the limited warranty or your contract with us.
- What are the terms and conditions of Warranty?
The terms and conditions are as follow:
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase.
- The product has been purchased from ILIFE Store or the authorized Vendor
- A proof of purchase is provided before any work is carried out on your machine under warranty.
- All works will be carried out by ILIFE or its authorized agent.
- There is no extended warranty provided during repair or replacement of product.
- During warranty free pickup would be arranged from customer location, however a one-time flat shipment charges amounting to Rs500/- would be applied.
In case of any query, please contact ILIFE Customer support at 1800-258-5433 (11AM-07PM) or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.